John Legend Concert & Weekend Getaway
Benefiting Taste! Central Florida, with all revenues supporting Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida
Grand Prize: 2 Tickets to John Legend concert in Clearwater, FL ; 1 one-night stay at Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina; 1 three-day, two-night rental of a Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Official Contest Rules:
1. Charity Raffle Beneficiary: Proceeds from this raffle benefit Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida. Main facility address: 411 Mercy Drive, Orlando, FL 32805. Proceeds will be split with Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida through the event Taste! Central Florida. Taste! Central Florida is a volunteer-led and volunteer-driven event, with Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida acting as fiscal agent.
2. Eligibility: The John Legend Concert & Weekend Getaway is open only to legal residents of the United States and D.C. who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida, and members of their households and immediate families (spouses, parents, siblings, children and each of their respective spouses) are not eligible to participate in or win the raffle. No purchase, payment or donation is necessary to enter to win. A purchase, payment or donation will not improve your chances of winning. All federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply.
3. How to Enter: Raffle ticket sales begin on Monday, April 17, 2017, and end on Monday, May 1, 2017 at 8 a.m. or until the 200 total ticket maximum is sold. Tickets will be available for purchase online at the Taste! Central Florida website: https://feedhopenow.ejoinme.org/MyEvents/Taste/JohnLegend/tabid/861397/Default.aspx through May 1, 2017, or until the 200 total ticket maximum is sold. Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida will maintain a registry of the names of all ticket purchasers, through which the winner will be randomly selected. Upon issuance of a raffle ticket, all sales are final and non-refundable. Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida and Orlando Harley-Davidson assume no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, mutilated, incomplete, illegible or non-delivered entries. Any unsold tickets become the property of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.
4. Grand Prize: Grand Prize Winner will take ownership of certificates for: Two (2) tickets in the first twenty rows for the John Legend concert at Coachman Park in Clearwater, FL, on May 13, 2017; One (1) night stay voucher for Tampa Marriott Waterside Hotel & Marina, including breakfast for two (2) and complimentary valet parking; One (1) complimentary rental of a Mercedes-Benz C-Class through Mercedes-Benz of Orlando, valid for a three (3)-day, two (2)-night period. Winner is responsible for pick-up/delivery of certificates and for pick-up/delivery of associated prizes.
The prize winner will be required to provide Driver's license or other government issued identification and sign a release of liability form prior to accepting their prize. Prizes are non-transferable, and cannot be exchanged for cash. Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida reserve the right to substitute a prize of similar value in the event the advertised prize is no longer available.
5. Selection and Notification of Winners: Winners will be selected by random drawing from all tickets purchased on Monday, May 1, 2017, at approximately 12:30 pm eastern time at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, 411 Mercy Dr., Orlando, FL 32805 and notified via phone or email by Tuesday, May 2, 2017. If potential winner(s) cannot be reached after 10 days from first notification attempt, or if an entrant is found to be ineligible, or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, such prize will be forfeited.
6. Publicity Release: Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida and Taste! Central Florida may use winners’ names and likenesses for publicity purposes without further compensation or notification.
7. Release of Liability: Participants and winners release Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida Coalition for Homeless of Central Florida, Taste! Central Florida and their respective partners, vendors, agents, representatives, board members, sponsors, service agencies and independent contractors, and each of their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability with respect to participation in the raffle and possession or use of the prize awarded and also acknowledge that they did not receive any representations, warranty or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including but not limited to its quality, mechanical condition or fitness. In the case of any dispute, the decision of Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida, Coalition for the Homeless of Central Florida, and Taste! Central Florida shall be final.
8. Tax Obligations and Fees Associated with Prizes: Winners shall be responsible for any and all federal, state and local income or excise taxes associated with prize. All taxes, insurance, licensing, registration, title fees, acquisition fees, destination charges, freight delivery, any other costs that may be associated with purchasing and collecting the motorcycle, and all other expenses not specified herein and related to the acceptance and use of the motorcycle are winner’s sole responsibility.
The region’s premier food and beverage tasting event returns bringing a supremely delicious culinary experience to our community, for our community, with a positively local flavor.
For the first time, Taste! Central Florida will be a truly local event ─ from start to finish!
We’re back with our same distinguished local chefs, committed local volunteers, and important local beneficiaries.
And now, all event proceeds will remain in our community to help connect struggling Central Florida families to the meals they need.
LOCAL EVENT. LOCAL CHEFS. LOCAL CAUSE.