Who attends WW&S?
• 80% women ages 30 to 55
• Professional women in leadership
• Key influencers, tastemakers, connectors
• Charity supporters, socially conscious and community minded
• Concerned about the health and well being of themselves and others
• Pay attention to fashion and attend fashion events
• Enjoy wine and attend wine events
• Represent the luxury brand consumer
• On average, donate/spend $200-$600 per event
• Expected attendance is 400
Why get involved?
• When you invest in Second Harvest Food Bank through a marketing partnership for Wine Women & Shoes, you are not just throwing a great party, but you will be changing lives. You will also provide a way for guests to be inspired enough to want to become engaged with our mission.
• Second Harvest is working hard to fill the gap in our community. We do that by working with community partners to distribute more food, create new and innovative programs to help with self-sustainment, and being thoughtful stewards of donor resources.
• Second Harvest Food Bank has the highest four star ranking on Charity Navigator.
• With a 97% efficiency ratio, the Food Bank is able to turn $1 into $9 worth of groceries.
Download our Partnership Opportunities here.
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is a private, nonprofit organization that collects, stores and distributes donated food to more than 550 feeding partners in six Central Florida counties: Brevard, Lake, Orange, Osceola, Seminole and Volusia. Last year, with the help of numerous donors, volunteers and a caring, committed community, the food bank distributed 52 million meals to partner programs such as food pantries, soup kitchens, women’s shelters, senior centers, day care centers and Kids Cafes.
Maureen Mikel, Events Specialist at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.