Who attends WW&S?
• 80% women ages 30 to 55
• Professional women in leadership
• Key influencers, tastemakers, connectors
• Charity supporters, socially conscious and community minded
• Concerned about the health and well being of themselves and others
• Pay attention to fashion and attend fashion events
• Enjoy wine and attend wine events
• Represent the luxury brand consumer
• On average, donate/spend $200-$600 per event
• Expected attendance is 500
Why get involved?
• When you invest in Second Harvest Food Bank through a marketing partnership for Wine Women & Shoes, you are not just throwing a great party, but you will be changing lives. You will also provide a way for guests to be inspired enough to want to become engaged with our mission.
• Second Harvest is working hard to fill the gap in our community. We do that by working with community partners to distribute more food, create new and innovative programs to help with self-sustainment, and being thoughtful stewards of donor resources.
• Second Harvest Food Bank has the highest four star ranking on Charity Navigator.
• With a 97% efficiency ratio, the Food Bank is able to turn $1 into $9 worth of groceries.
Download our Partnership Opportunities here.
Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida is a member of Feeding America – the largest charitable domestic hunger-relief organization in the United States. Second Harvest secures and distributes food and grocery products to approximately 550 local nonprofit feeding programs throughout Central Florida. Last year, with the help of food and financial donors, volunteers and a caring, committed community, the food bank distributed more than 58 million meals to partner programs such as food pantries, soup kitchens, women’s shelters, senior centers, daycare centers and Kids Cafes. On average, Second Harvest is distributing enough food to feed 53,000 people a day.
Brie Rios, Events Specialist at Second Harvest Food Bank of Central Florida.